(A dealer holding a Federal Firearms License)
I will be happy to make your FFL transfers as painlessly as possible.
How it works.
1.When you purchase your firearm online or need one shipped in, please email or send the shipper/seller a copy of my FFL with your payment.
Email me firstname.lastname@example.org to request a
copy of my FFL.
2. Please, send an "email" to: email@example.com, with the following information:
- Your contact information. (I need to know how to contact you when it arrives).
- The firearm(s) you purchased and shipper/seller's name.
- It is also very helpful to have the tracking number.
- Note: if purchasing from an individual (non-FFL dealer), the seller/shipper must include a valid copy of the seller/shipper's driver’s license and a note with the buyers name and the make, model and serial number of the firearm easily available in the package.
your firearm arrives, I will contact you
to schedule an appointment to complete the background check and/or
Please be sure I have an email with your contact information.
What you need to bring with you when you pick up your firearm.
1. Bring your current Texas driver’s license. Important: Your Texas license must contain your current permanent address (contact me if not).
2. If you have a current Texas CHL, please bring it with you.
3. Bring $20.00 cash per firearm or receiver.
Please note: When I miss deliveries, and I do, I can usually get them the following business day.
Also note: The purchase of your firearm is between you and the online seller. If it has to be returned, it will be at your or the sellers expense and my fee still applies.
Last Updated 02/02/2017